28 Jun S5•E32 | America after Roe V wade, abortion laws by state now and the myths surrounding it all
All the outrage we’re seeing regarding the Supreme Court decision exposes the dark and nasty underbelly of American consumerism and narcissism.
The modern woman has become disconnected from the joy of raising children.
She has been duped into believing that clerking for a Supreme Court Justice or running a heartless corporation or securing power in the halls of Congress would make her happy.
Yet since 1972, despite all the “liberation” and “success”, American women’s happiness levels have steadily fallen.
There is a better option.
🚩Partner with us in sharing The Truth https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
Psalm 127:3–4 (ESV) Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth.
Jeremiah 1:5 (ESV) “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Galatians 1:15 (NLT) even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace.
Psalm 139:13–16 (ESV) For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
Matthew 24:12 (ESV) And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
Points to note:
- Christians don’t believe that life begins at conception. Jeremiah 1:5 says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born. I consecrated you. I appointed you a prophet to the nations” and in Galatians 1:15 Paul says, “Even before I was born God chose me and called me by His marvelous grace.” We believe that life begins at God’s design even before conception.
- And, young people listen to me. These Texts are important because they testify to the fact that your life is not a mistake. You were not the product of your parents’ decision– you are the product of God’s decision!
Myths that Make Abortion Attractive:
1. Abortion was a common and widely accepted practice throughout history.
2. Roe was based on a careful investigation of the facts.
3. Women were dying by the thousands because of back-alley abortions.
4. Existing abortion laws targeted women.
5. The destruction of the fetus was never treated as infanticide in the American legal tradition.
6. Our abortion laws are mainstream compared with the rest of the world.
7. Abortion is safer than childbirth.
▶ America after Roe v Wade abortion laws by state now [5:46]
▶ Abortion laws US compared to the world [7:00]
▶ What companies pay for abortion travel [8:00]
▶ Abortions ok for rape or incest [10:50]
▶ 7 Abortion Myths [12:45]
▶ Abortion constitutional right to privacy [14:04]
▶ Thousands of Women die by back-alley abortions [14:56]
▶ Abortion safer than childbirth [19:00]
▶ Abortion laws target women [15:56]
▶ Pastor reacts #sexstrike [29:15]
▶ Clarence Thomas racist [35:40]
▶ Naked men march in Pride Parades in front of children [36:35]
▶ Detransition lawsuits [38:20]
▶ Clarence Thomas Right is Right [40:40]
⬇️⬇️⬇️ LINKS ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Tim Hatch Live: 3 Podcasts; 1 Location:
🎙 The Deep End is a weekly live podcast diving deeper into Faith, Politics, the Bible, and the world we live in
📖 Deep Dive Bible Study with Tim is a weekly Bible study on Romans
❓ 10 Questions with Tim live Q&A segment with theological answers to the real struggles
👉 “Ask Us Anything” Text 508-316-9333 or email email@example.com 😊
Partner with us at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
Follow Us @timhatchlive:
🔵 RUMBLE 🔵 FACEBOOK 🔵 TWITTER 🔵 INSTAGRAM 🔵 TIKTOK