23 Nov S5•E11 | Thanksgiving, a day of mourning? What the media is lying about. Fix this one thing for retirement and Christmas.
The TRUTH matters.
The Deep End is Back with Deependopedia and Deependonomics. We discuss the Universities hoping to reshape Thanksgiving into a day of mourning. The Deep End issues a retraction from last week over Kyle Rittenhouse trial. And Special Guest Doug White who specializes in retirement planning is here to answer your questions LIVE.
🚩You can partner with us at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
▶ The Deep End Issues a Correction on Rittenhouse [9:56]
▶ Should Thanksgiving Be a Day of Mourning? [25:00]
▶ How to Plan for Retirement Before You Spend this Christmas Season [43:57]
Proverbs 6:16–19 (ESV) There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: 17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, 19 a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
Recognize the Following:
Top 10 Retirement Mistakes
- Forgetting about Health care expenses or long-term care
- No retirement plan
- Retiring too early
- Spousal Pension Continuation
- Budgeting for hobbies and travel
- No wills or trusts
- Depending on Social Security
- Managing for Cost of Living Adjustments
(6) Woke up this morning thinking about every mother/father/sister/brother/friend who has lost someone to senseless gun violence in America. And then ..there was no justice for their pain. This is a disgrace.
- 🆕 10 Questions with Tim first Thursdays at noon. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question in the comments below.
- 🆕 Deep Dive Bible Study with Tim Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at email@example.com or text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!]