27 Oct S5•E8 | The Pandemic within the Pandemic – Church Divided over Vaccine Mandates, and Should you Celebrate Halloween?
To Trick or Treat or not? Nothing divides the Church quite like Halloween. As Christians, should we embrace, avoid, rebuke, or redeem it?
Believe it or not, Halloween is not the only thing that’s dividing the Church. Vaccine Mandates are too! We are supposed to be united, not divided. The Devil is the master of division who loves to steal, kill, and destroy.
The Church needs a lot of help. We have become so worldly in so many ways we don’t even see how we’ve adopted the message of the world.
People have enough things that keep them away from the Gospel. If someone is leading a church and they are dividing the Church on the basis of vaccine mandates, shame on them. In the book of Acts, the Church never let the authorities divide them, they used it to unite them.
Ephesians 5:15–16 says, “See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” For 2,000 years the Church has taken darkness and infected it with light, ignorance and infected it with knowledge, and hopelessness and infected it with hope!
—– 🚩You can partner with us at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive —–
- Vaccine Mandates Dividing the Church [3:35]
- Halloween Special [19:50]
Recognize the Following:
Hallow = “saintly”
Een = “eve” (night before)
- The Devil is the master of division who loves to steal, kill, and destroy.
- Ephesians 5:15–16 (NKJV) See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
- Are you going to spend more on Halloween this week than your local church to spread the Gospel?
- Are you more invested in helping your children get free candy than teaching them the elements of the Christian faith?
- You’re not commanded to give your kids fun; you’re commanded to give your kids the Gospel.
- Neither Vaccinated Nor Unvaccinated: How Churches Imposing Vaccine Mandates Are Dividing Christians With A ‘Different Gospel’
- Origins in Samhain
- Halloween: Origins, Meaning, and & Traditions
- How Trick-or-Treating Became a Halloween Tradition
- 36% of Americans will spend more on Halloween this year. Don’t go into debt over it.
- How Much Americans Spend on Halloween
10 Hidden Halloween Items:“Slim” the skeleton, orange tree, cauldron #1, cauldron #2, skull, green tree, orange pumpkin #1, orange pumpkin #2, orange figure, hand
- 🆕 10 Questions with Tim first Thursdays at noon. Send your questions to email@example.com or post your question in the comments below.
- 🆕 Deep Dive Bible Study with Tim Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at firstname.lastname@example.org or text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!]